Monday, July 15, 2013

Firsts of Sorts

Sweet son-- 
You remind me that The Lord always gives us glimpses of His love for us if we will just look and see. In something as simple as losing your teeth, "the numbers theory of love" (I know it sounds crazy, but it's a thing me and Father have going!) still shows forth. My FIRST baby, my FIRST and only baby to cut baby teeth at such a young age, lost his FIRST tooth the FIRST day of Kindergarten and lost his last baby tooth only ONE week after you finished your FIRST decade of life. 

Sweet beautiful Connor, some may call me crazy...I prefer to see the small gifts of an all knowing Father in Heaven who understands the intricacies of my mind and heart; He knew I'd make these small connections and give Him the glory of being amazing enough to have me, your mother, see them for you, my son!  

In my books you are destined for greatness Connor Dude--if I could call the shots you would be FIRST in line for royalty in our Father's eternal kingdoms!  I love you sweetheart!

Mommy

No comments: