Welcome pretty little Lucy. I will leave the details to Sara, but let you know that Lucy is so very lovely! She was born last night to Tim and Sara! It is their fourth beautiful little one...YAHOO!!!! Gotta' love that hair!
6 comments:
Samantha Hiller
said...
She is just too cute. CONGRATS TIM ANS SARA. Hope all are doing well. We love you guys. LOVE the HILLERS
I think she is just so cute! I love love all the hair. Reminds me of my KJ when she was born. It is so amazing to hold those little ones for the first time. Make you just want more. What a blessing they are. Congrats to them, she is beautiful!
What a darling little thing! I bet Sara's glad to have you guys close by! And I love your previous post and the Girly pictures of you and Lydia! And Aiden is so funny. I can't wait to see what he's like when he's older -- I just love him! He's such a little flirt that it cracks me up!
6 comments:
She is just too cute. CONGRATS TIM ANS SARA. Hope all are doing well. We love you guys.
LOVE the HILLERS
Oh she is just precious, congrats to Tim and Sara
I think she is just so cute! I love love all the hair. Reminds me of my KJ when she was born. It is so amazing to hold those little ones for the first time. Make you just want more. What a blessing they are. Congrats to them, she is beautiful!
Ughghg, she's gorgeous! Makes me "giggle"! Thank you.
What a darling little thing! I bet Sara's glad to have you guys close by! And I love your previous post and the Girly pictures of you and Lydia! And Aiden is so funny. I can't wait to see what he's like when he's older -- I just love him! He's such a little flirt that it cracks me up!
What a beautiful baby. And I love the name :)
Post a Comment