I am determined to enjoy every second of having a girl--that's what having 3 boys prior to a girl does to a "girly" kinda' Mom! I know, we look goofy--maybe even a bit ridiculous to some, but I LOVE IT!!!

By the way, that flirty boy in the back ground--he loves when I am overly girly! He prefers the nice set hair, flowers, and make-up (the more the better to him!). I ran one morning and he insisted that I get a shower immediately, "And Mom, can you please put make-up on and do your hair"! Man, I spoil my boys!

4 comments:
you two girls are absolutely beautiful! I can't believe how much she looks like you crys.... lucky little girl to resemble her beautiful mommy!!
You are too sweet Sunny. I am thinking that she will be a tall skinny version of me--lucky gal to have some height! I am crazy with my girl huh? I will hold nothing back from enjoying it though! I wish I could be around you and your precious Hallie right now. Perhaps I'll be making some money soon...perhaps a much deserved visit will be planned...perhaps! :)When will you post pictures of her? Even if you don't know what to say...post the pics. OR...send them to me and I will share them with the world!!!
Now that is what moms and daughters are all about! Truly you are so sweet with her, and I am so happy for you to be able to enjoy all flowers, pink, and endless fun you girls will have. I agree I think she looks just like you. Trully Beautiful!
I absolutely LOVE the picture of her looking up at your flower like, "that's really neat!" Little does she know that she's got it going for her too. You guys are so pretty.
Post a Comment