1. We have moved to Evansville, IN
2. Steve got a job in the Emergency Department
3. I got a job in ICU stepdown
4. We are stressed as ever unpacking our place before we both start full time jobs
5. I am suffering working mother syndrome--yes, I cry a lot!
6. Steve and I BOTH passed our boards!
7. We're pregnant!
In case you didn't know...#7 was NOT planned...we are not interested in driving ourselves crazy, but when the Lord has a will He has a way! Yes, working mother syndrome is very similar to the first trimester of pregnancy...I cry a lot! I am 9 weeks along! Actually, I was at my OB office waiting to get an IUD. They are instituting blood pregnancy tests, which I had done only two days prior. I waited...and waited...and waited for the doctor to come in and do her thing, but when she came in, we had quite a conversation! "Crystal, I have some good news and some bad news....the bad news, you will not get an IUD today, but the good news is that you are pregnant!" Hmmm....what would you do? Cry? Laugh? I did a bit of both, but left laughing, and full of joy! Baby #5 is coming...whoa...that sounds kinda crazy!
18 comments:
Congrats! We love you guys. And we'll love baby #5. We miss you like crazy already. Keep us posted.
So sweet. I'm nervous and excited for you. You'll make it all work out. You're such a loving mom, just remember that, in all of your doing. I love you and miss you too, too much. :(
I miss those boys so much. I especially miss Aiden's intuitive hugs and cuddles with me. Oh, I adore that boy. I'll start planning his "Christmas" costume now. What about Connor? Would he like something too?
Oh congrats on all accounts. Good luck with everything!!
No I haven't heard!!! You have some crazy fantastic news. Congrats!
Such amazing news on all levels! Congratulations! We are so happy for you. You guys are great parents and so filled with love, it'll be great to have one more! :) We miss you guys! (((Hugs)))
Oh Crystal! You little over-achiever! Just kidding. I know that you are such a superb mother. You and Sara (and Sunny, from what I can tell, and Santana someday) are GREAT MOTHERS and you all have such sweet, compassionate dispositions, it's no wonder Heavenly Father keeps sending His choicest spirits your way. There are so many scary things in this world, but wonderful women like you are God's secret weapon. Good luck. You're in my prayers always!
Congratulations!! I am so happy for you guys. What a wonderful blessing. I hope and pray you two will find the security and comfort you deserve. I love you with all my heart and hope one day you'll be able to move this way...
Wow, Crystal! Many congratulations to you and your family! Now, whenever I feel overwhelmed with whatever is keeping me busy, I'll check myself and think of you. :D
Sending good thoughts your way! If I could send an extra pair hands as well, I would in a heartbeat!
hilary
YEAH!!!! I am so thrilled for you both!!! Jobs and another baby on the way!!! It is all beautiful news! I couldn't be happier for you! Are you guys going to be close to the Russells? Mark and Kelly moved out there and I could swear they are in that area?! Maybe I am wrong but I am sure you guys would know since you are such good friends. Can't wait to see how everything works out living in a new area! Take Care!
I don't know you a whole lot, but you guys are amazing. Congrats on everything!
FANTASTIC!!! What a wonderful, blessed, overwhelmingly abundant life you have!!!Just one day at a time on that overwhelming part, and full steam ahead on that abundant life!! Your positive attitude and the brightness of hope that has always eminated from your countenance is a spiritual gift that inspires everyone around you!
Congrats! I don't know of a better mom out there who truly has a heart of gold and love of Christ. You are very blessed! The lord knows a good person when he see's one, and who else could make motherhood, work, school, family life, and true hope all work in one? That would be you! You really can do it all. I am so happy for you and Steve. Way to go on the job thing, boards, and a baby! You have always been someone I look up to, and will forever. This is just another one of the many things you amaze me on. Good luck, and I hope you are feeling good.
Glad to hear you're there safely and settling in. "Trust in the Lord and lean not to thine own understanding." The sooner we all do that, the better life is.
Crystal, I am soooo happy for you guys! What a blessing!! I can imagine the stress of being a working mommy, taking care of 3 little ones and preparing for another! Heavenly Father sure knows what a strong (and extremely loving) person you are! You are an amazing woman and everything will work out! CONGRATULATIONS!
Oh, congratulations! We miss seeing you guys at church, but it sounds like you are busy and happy and BUSY! But I'm very excited for you about your upcoming addition! Hope you continue to do well! We're thinking of you!
Boy, oh boy! I couldn't find the "post a comment" button because you have so many already! Haha! Congratulations guys! It's wonderful news. Let us know if you need anything. We love you and would like to visit the new place! Love, Tana
Post a Comment