Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Many Faces of US!

The Princess--who smiled FOR THE CAMERA for the first time today!
The Brother--bound and determined to hold princess arms down just to snatch a picture of his wonderful creation! (Yes, it was Aiden's idea to place the glasses on Lydia!)
The Librarian--in need of a shower, make-up, and well placed hair!
And....the Monkey! Need I say more?

2 comments:

Krystal said...

Looks like a very good day! Just like it should be. One filled with nothing but moments of love, play, and memories. I am loving that perfect smile from the princess! I mean I thought I was doing good getting it last sunday for the first time from KJ on camera. She is so cute. I can't believe how big she has gotten already. Looks like her brother was pretty proud of his idea! Don't you just love watching them play together? I don't know of a better love then the one brother/sisters share. I'm glad you guys took some cute photos and showed us all the fun you've had. It is always the best feeling to look back on and know you had a beautiful day with the ones you love. How is the "finding a job" thing coming along? Good luck to both you and the hubby.

Ellen said...

Adorable!