So, our little angel Aiden turned 4 years old on Thursday. He was #1 on #4. In my book, he is #1 every day! Aiden truly holds up to his nickname of angel. He is so innately sweet and caring. He is always sharing and wanting to make others happy. Normally our little boy is full of smiles and energy! He has been sick a lot lately, but I think he really enjoyed his special day and we are so grateful to have him in our little family. I'm confident he has a great work to do while here on Earth. As you can see, he wore his new "X-Man" costume (as he calls it), all day. He is obsessed with super heroes. He is always saying how when he is a daddy he will be a super hero of some kind or another. It is so cute.
Aiden is always keeping us young with his goofiness. He sure is cute though, isn't he?
The request was made for an X-Men cake and we were able to make that birthday wish come true. This is the second time of blowing out candles because Aiden decided to blow candles out right after they were lit the first time. We reminded him that we needed to sing first. According to Mr. Aiden, he was not 4 until the candles were out and the cake eaten, so I guess it is official.
There was no waiting to devour this slice of cake. He took a few finger scoops of icing before getting an official piece.
And of course, there were a few presents. This little boy had a day full of fun. I hope he knows how much we love him. Aiden Obadiah, servant of the Lord, you are our second born! We love you Aiden! Here's to many more special birthdays.
2 comments:
Well, My dear Aiden...I can't leave this "commentless"...so HAPPY BIRTHDAY angel Aiden. You are full of life and light. When we named you, I found that your name meant "little fire" and I was fearful of you living up to that. My oh my, you have lived up to that...and I have loved every moment!
And I can't leave it with just your comment! I LOVE Aiden. He's precious and so sweet. Did you know he cut out a car and put car stickers on it the other day, and quietly walked over to me, delivered it, and quietly walked away. He confirmed that it was a gift to me. He did all of this after it was probably a little obvious that I was feeling less that great that day. He is so precious and such a FLIRT! I adore that boy.
Post a Comment