It seems, going into every nursing semester final that it is like a make or break test. School has been such a challenge with a family and a wife who is in school at the same time, but I could not have made it even this far without her. I took my final for this semester today and missed getting a B for the semester by a couple of points on the final. I will take the B- and move on to my last nursing semester. I am so excited and cannot believe I have made it this far. I look forward to furthering my education along the way as well and eventually becoming a nurse practitioner. My goal would be to become a neonatal or pediatric nurse practitioner, but only the future will prove where my path takes me. For now, I am just grateful to have passed this semester and look forward to having one more semester left for now. I am grateful for my sweet wife and owe so much to her for getting this far. Now, I get to enjoy my one week off before it starts back up all over again. Tonight, we celebrate getting one step closer.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
I Passed! One More Semester!
It seems, going into every nursing semester final that it is like a make or break test. School has been such a challenge with a family and a wife who is in school at the same time, but I could not have made it even this far without her. I took my final for this semester today and missed getting a B for the semester by a couple of points on the final. I will take the B- and move on to my last nursing semester. I am so excited and cannot believe I have made it this far. I look forward to furthering my education along the way as well and eventually becoming a nurse practitioner. My goal would be to become a neonatal or pediatric nurse practitioner, but only the future will prove where my path takes me. For now, I am just grateful to have passed this semester and look forward to having one more semester left for now. I am grateful for my sweet wife and owe so much to her for getting this far. Now, I get to enjoy my one week off before it starts back up all over again. Tonight, we celebrate getting one step closer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations Steve! I can only imagine how difficult it is to study and concentrate with a family to take care of and entertain...Good job!
Congrats steve! great job!!
that's awesome. i'm so happy for, and proud of you! keep going! hooooray!
Post a Comment