We walked outside on Saturday morning and started laughing so hard--how could all of the leaves fall in one night? Well, we had to plan a special weekend for our friend Muttley--Connor brought him home from school on Friday and he had to have a very special journal entry from the Fultz family! So, amongst the leaves, our journey began!

There's Connor and his weekend buddy!

On our way to the Children's Museum in Lititz--our old home town!


And there is a 31 week photo of Mommy and Lydia!

As Aiden ran the cash register, not a peep of conversation took place between this young girl and himself....interesting!

I don't think the boys were supposed to be on the pig!

Proud little fishermen!

And their Master teacher :)

There were more pictures in the original outline for this post--several more. They were accidentally deleted by this computer genius here, and after several times of trying to repost them and failing, I decided I should quit. Actually, the primary factor in my failure was me "gently" hitting the computer--silly thing doesn't work, or is it the user?
5 comments:
Oh, I want to play in those leaves! I miss PA! It's beautiful! You're beautiful! You look wonderful! I can't wait to be right there in another some odd weeks! The boys are so adorable. Steve looks really good too!
Hey Crys, your boys are wonderful! You look sooo beautiful! I can't wait to meet that little girl!
hey crystal , im so excited that you are having a little girl . they are soooo much fun , hey i know that it is your first girl but I have a ton of little girl clothes that Emi never ever wore if you would like some of them let me know Love ya
your boys are so cute! You look amazing for being 31 weeks!
Okay I have to take Haley to Hands on House! It looks awesome! I am sure her Grandparents won't mind taking her once the baby comes! Crystal you look beautiful! Another six weeks to go for me and I can't believe I am so uncomfortable already. I shouldn't be complaining since I will probably only have another little squirt for a baby.
Post a Comment