Wednesday, November 26, 2008
I Am Thankful!
I know this is kind of typical, but I am thankful for so many things. I am thankful to know who I am; that I am a child of God. I am thankful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am thankful for my body, which for the most part is free of major problems or deformities (others may disagree). I am thankful for my parents who have given and continue to give me so much. I am thankful for my brothers and their wives. I wouldn't know what to do if I was an only child. I am thankful to live in this great land of America. I am thankful for the opportunity I have to be in school right now and better myself. There is so much more that would be impossible to list, but I saved the best for last. I am so very thankful for my Princesa. She has given me more than I can imagine. She saved me from myself and continues to bless my life. She has given us 3 (and one on the way) beautiful children. I cannot imagine life without her. I am thankful for the life that has been given me. All good things come from God! I am thankful to Him for giving me the chance to return home to Him again, and live with my family forever! Happy Thanksgiving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment