Connor was due on the 4th but held out and was born on the 5th. Our oldest little boy just turned 6 years old today! He has been anticipating his birthday ever since Aiden had his back in May. He graduated from Kindergarten this year and his teacher even sent him a birthday card. This picture is from yesterday as he grew even more anxious for his big day! He is getting so big and I suppose will even be taller than me someday.

After church today we went to Valley Forge Park and took some cute pictures of the our special birthday boy. He was happy to do it which was a surprise and another sign that he is growing up on us, too fast.






Here is Connor in his special homemade birthday hat, made by mommy. He was so excited to wear it and it is easy to see how special he felt.

This is actually his second breath and it took him another one after this to get all six candles blown out. It's a new technique; see if you can hyperventilate before they are all blown out.

Here is our king for the day sitting in his thrown outside. He was served cake and ice cream just as he requested. He is so into Transformers lately.

So, Mr. Connor, Connor Dude, #1, I hope you had a good day and truly felt how special you are to us. We love you! It was the perfect way to end our break from school. Happy Birthday Connor! You are officially 6 years old and you will be getting baptized before you know it. I look forward to that day as I know you do too. I don't wish time to move any faster though as I want to cherish every moment I have with you as my little boy. You are such a good boy. Sleep tight. Sweet dreams!
2 comments:
Love the new look/picture on the blog! It's just perfect of all of you, with baby Shane in the background. If only you could see his beautiful smile as he watches over you. What a fun few days you've had. Happy Birthday Connor! The 4th looks like good times. What a fun day.
Happy Belated Birthday! Great pictures. I miss all the kids in primary. I think I liked that calling more than I knew. Looks like you are surviving the heat and humidity out in the east.
Post a Comment