Sunday, October 12, 2008

Moments to Cherish!





It's not often that daddy gets the love and attention when you have young boys. They seem to love momma for awhile, which according Freud, is normal. I will have my day with them but until then, there are those moments to cherish which come from time to time. Mommy will understand those rare moments when I get to experience having "daddy's little girl". I have so much to be grateful for and I love my boys (and my Princessa too). I am so grateful for my family. When all is said and done, they are all that matters. So, I hope you will enjoy these pictures as much as I do.

2 comments:

Sara said...

you three look great.

amyorr said...

Hey. I didn't know you had a blog! I found your link through Crystal Noah. And your expecting (as if you didn't know.) Congratulations! Your boys look so cute. I miss the VF ward tons! Are you guys still in Lancaster? Hope all is well and goos luck with the pregnancy. You look cute!