Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me...1/2 and late!

Well, it's a good 25 days late, and only half a post at that, but I turned the big three-O!!! My day started with taking my children to THEIR first day of school. Aiden is keeping with our Fultz family school trend--never attend the actual first day of school! Yep, Connor has never started on the first day, and so far neither has Aiden!!! (I'll leave the rest for my next needed update!)
I then attempted to meet the moving truck at our "storage facility"! That was a failed attempt! After waiting for them for a good while they decided that they were going to use their time table and deliver the next day! So...I then went to the nearest McD's for some "take-out" with my sister and our girls, then onto the nearest park...and we played!
There's our little Emma...I had to post tonight so that we could celebrate HER Birthday tomorrow! Lovely little "ray of Sunshine"!
There's my mini me!
Then my other little niece and my buff sister!
When I have a way to upload my other Birthday pics, we'll celebrate the other 1/2 of turning 30! It includes me, a big belly from 5 children, lots of cake, and LOTS of candles. 30 feels like 29, which felt like 28...and so on!

2 comments:

Erica and Dan Kiefer said...

i was so excited to see an update! i love these pictures. and yeah, your sister's arms are so toned!! i love the first pic with you and the kids, too.
Thanks for the song, too. "Half-life". I've never heard of it before but i think i love it.
I know things are so busy for you.wishing you luck with work and family!
PS: In case you didn't hear, you might want to check out my blog a few entries ago, entitled, "Fortune Cookies"... = )

Sunny said...

Crystal,

That day was fun... I'm glad you wrote it down for memory. I wish I could've taken you and Sara on an amazing getaway for your birthday... one day we will!