Saturday, September 25, 2010

Emma's THREE!!!

(I feel silly taking the first shot with the Birthday girl on this post, but I failed to upload this pic last night with the original post and it uploads first when you upload it last...)

Happy Birthday Emma!!! The little ray of Sunshine turned three today! We had a blast celebrating at ABQ Jump!!! She is now decked out and prepared for Halloween with three costumes to choose from...a witch, a bumble bee, and a lady bug! Mimi is so creative with gifts...I wish I had those as little gal!
Check out how brave this little girl is! I was freaking out as I climbed the slide...she did it without fear!
There are my little "farm boys"! They seriously need an old wooden fence behind them and a pitch fork in hand!
There's Happy Hailey and her skinny Mama!
Connor sat in silence without a smile for a few moments, but Mimi knows exactly how to cheer a sad child...and he cracked!
Papa joined me on the B-ball action! I happily exclaimed to my mother that I should have done the whole basketball thing in high school after scoring dozens of baskets. She reassured me that she's almost certain they make this basket ball thing a little bit easier than the real thing!
There's the pretty Mama...she welcomed little Emma into this world three years ago!
And a pretty aunt cannot stand alone...Lydia spent her day looking pretty too!
We love you Emma Rose...Happy Birthday little Sunshine!

3 comments:

Sara said...

What a sweet memory! I love seeing the pretty pictures of my favorite women. Mom looks great with Connor--I love that she can cheer a child so easily. Sunny is so pretty in that last shot and Emma is just a doll with her witch ensemble. How fun that must have been.

Miss Crys said...

SO, I read your comment and realized that I never uploaded me and Emma...so here we are at the top of the post, like I never intended it to be.

Sunny said...

Crystal,
Thanks for blogging about Emma- it means a lot! I'm so glad you guys are here so we can share in each others happy moments- it makes life so much sweeter. Now, we needed to add the cherry on top or hot fudge and get Sara close!! Love you!