Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Beauty of Blue Grass!

So these are the pictures of the place that I took the kids off-roading last week. We found this park by mistake a couple of weeks ago while we were driving around town looking for something to do. I believe the place is called Blue Grass Park. It is a beautiful place to drive around and looks like it would be good fishing and hunting (for birds at least). So far, it is one of the most beautiful places around Evansville that we have come across. As it looks now, it will soon be a memory, but a place that I would love to visit again someday.






This is a picture of the day after going off-roading with mommy. I took her since I had taken the kids the day before. Even Lydia loved it, but Crystal was not as thrilled. A lot of the mud had gotten washed off from the rain and snow, but I had to capture whatever evidence was left. The second time we went was more wet and muddy, and we could have gotten stuck. Lucky for us we didn't, but we did bang a few rocks on the bottom and hit some branches. I don't think it was anything too serious. The car still runs and we are grateful for that. We are also grateful for all the good times we can have as a family.

No comments: