Monday, November 26, 2012

Family Galore!

Thanksgiving began with my sweet little helpers!

And was delightfully treasured with my family...
My Brother in law Gabe
My sister Sunny, Brother in law Anotonio, and their sweet children!

My tiny sister, Santana, and her little belly too!
Of course, my hubby....
I practices panoramic view with the cook...my Momma!
The TV watchers and conversation chatters!
And then I had to secretly preserve an image of the beautiful decor with which my Momma decorates...her style is gorgeous!
Mimi took all the grandchildren out for a walk, an exploration night time adventure!
Maya was probably the best child eater of the night!
And then WE ended our night with Daddy pretending to be a crazy ninja
Against the ultimate ninja of all..."Aiden Obi"
I tried to preserve the sweet love note from my hubby at days end....
Sadly, the following day, I dreamt and woke in a panic because Sara, Tim and their children didn't attend thanksgiving with us.

You see, when we lived in PA, they lived here...she is my twin, married to my husbands brother.
When we moved back to NM, they had just moved to PA...
I'd say I'm having some PTSD??? HAHA!

No comments: