Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Man I Married!


 Did I mention lately how much I love that man I have been married to for 10 years?

When I told him about the mothers rings I was dying to have....
He insisted I purchase them.
I did!
And I love them!
When I came home with new fun products to organize all of my make-up (because I LOVE my make-up), he smiled and said it looked really nice!

Never once did I hear a word of complaints about the money I shouldn't have spent!


When I cried for days over the sweet puppy we had to let go, he sent all of us personalized cards made by HIM!  It all started for me, and then progressed for the kids as well. 
Out of the blue...well our anniversary was a good excuse I guess...he got me a new gel nail polish set with UV lamp and polishes.  My nails turned out beautiful, and all through working, deep cleaning, hand washing dishes, and all the things we Mom's do (including playing tennis), they stayed pristine and perfect!  I am on day 6, and the only reason they will need to be redone is because my nails are starting to grow!  I love being a girl....and he loves that I love that! 

And finally, after hearing me talk about the hair products a friend at work uses for fuller, healthier hair....
He surprised me by purchasing the products while I was working.

I tried them tonight...
And though I've never been in a spa, my head felt like it was receiving spa treatment!  The only thing missing was him here to wash my hair....
if he wasn't working, he would do it in a heartbeat!

2 comments:

Ms. Harris said...

What a thoughtful husband! Would you be willing to share where he found that beautiful set of stack rings? I've been looking for a customizable set with various shapes of stones and haven't found anything. It is stunning!

Miss Crys said...

I got the rings from a place called olive bungalow...online. Type it into your browser! My sister introduced me to it!