My sweetheart and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary this past weekend! It was wonderful! We spent time with our kiddos, playing tennis and running around at the park, I enjoyed helping him hang the quilt racks he made for me, and we had two nights together at home. At 10 years, and with 4 busy children, the most relaxing and bonding time we have together is at home once the kiddos are all in bed--no fancy dates and expensive restaurants...just homemade meals, each other, and a good movie!
We talked Connor into taking pictures for us. There were a dozen blurry photos and just one really good shot! I love that man beside me...we have been through h*&# together, and I have learned to love him even more through it all.
12 moves
5 children
Endless pregnancy sickness
The loss of a child
Lost jobs
2 nursing degress
BUSY work weeks
Sleepless nights
Anxiety battles
Depression battles
Nights of ear to ear grins
Giddy days of laughter
Deep heartfelt conversations
Dozens of attempts to nourish beautiful anniversary and Mother's Day flowers...
Dozens of dead flowers :-/
And SO MUCH MORE
A decade Won...
On to the next!
I love you Boy....
Your Princessa!
1 comment:
I love you girl! You are amazing and I hope I can learn in the next decade to treat you with each passing second like the princess that you are. You are my princesa, and that is all that matters. You amaze me. Thank you for everything!
Post a Comment