It was a good sunny day...and we enjoyed the sunshine thoroughly...can you tell? Lydia walked away right as this picture was taken...poor baby didn't get a pic with the angels! It sure looks like they're surrounding us (yep...unedited pic, love when that happens!).
Convinced the pregnant Momma...my sis...that she needed at least a few pics of her and li'l Christian before his grand entrance. Believe me, once we started it was hard to stop her...I got half a dozen adorable pics of her!
Enjoyed holding Maya who loved each and every animal cracker with pure delight!
And loved seeing the kids personalities shine through. Connor, to the left, was less than happy to be spending all afternoon outside--he's an indoors kinda guy! He had a ton of fun but was disappointed Aiden stoped playing with him. And Aiden, in the middle, yep, he's giving Connor the eye! He gives ALL of us the eye, all day long! I admit...that's a trait he got from his Momma! And Lydia, she simply adores her brothers and watches their every move. Please Liddy...disregard the outside play disappointment and dirty looks!
And then I got the biggest kick out of my little Maya...only 9 months old...saying what I require my kids to say every single day...
CHEESE!
No comments:
Post a Comment