Yes, I know this is a Halloween picture, and maybe I'll make the next post my Halloween update...1.5 months late...but I couldn't find another picture of Connor besides the most recent posted.
Two years ago, Connor was in Kindergarten, and thrilled to be giving all of his family gifts purchased and made at school. One gift was made for me...and as I opened it he said, "It could be a red frame huh Mom? And it could be a picture of me!" Indeed, I got a picture of Connor in a red frame! So, for your Christmas cheer, as we count down the days...giggle a little at the innocence of dear Connor! I did!
2 comments:
That reminds me; Eden came home from her Christmas shopping. I forgot to give her money so she used the free dollar from school. She spent it on two gifts for me and one for Hannah. She ran out after that. She couldn't wait for me to get one of the gifts and gave it to me. It's a keychain frame that says Mom and she wants it to hold a picture of her. I felt so special. Kindergarten is the best school year.
The school provides a secret santa shop here for the kids to buy small things for their families.
Savannah came home and said, "mom I got you the best present. Don't worry, I will be careful so I dont break it before I give it to you. No one wants a broken necklace." Then she walked away cheerfully, not realizing she totally gave it away. All week long I have been saying how much I really want a new necklace for christmas. She smiles everytime as if she is so sly.
Love kids.
Post a Comment