Over fourteen hand quiltting hours, thousands of stitches, and a heart full of love later, here it is! Miss Lydia is now the sweet little owner of her first quilt. I am certain there will be many more, but for now...voila!
That is gorgeous! I have never learned how to quilt, but I definitely need to if that's what I could come up with! And I love your pictures of your kiddos. Aiden's personality shows in every picture you take of him! I love that guy! Hilarious!
Wow, that is one beautiful quilt, but an even more beautiful girl! I love those pictures you posted of her. Who took them for you? Also my prays and thoughts are with you and your family this month, and up coming week. What a beautiful gift to be able to hold her knowing she just said good-bye to Shane. She must of brought down a lot of hugs and kisses for you from him. God bless.
Hi Wendy...doesn't look like we are invited to see your blog...I was gonna' comment to you there, but I hope you check this (and give us an invitation to your blog :) ). Steve DID help with that quilt. Technically, it is his gift to his little girl. He chose the patterns, chose the fabrics, cut and sewed each piece together. I appliqued the flowers and quilted it. I have one I want to do for her, but it is very intense. Maybe we'll see it up in a few months here! :) I have a good husband...interested in what I am interested in because he chose to be....that's pretty neat!
I LOVE IT!!! What pattern did you hand quilt? Did you draw it on with washable marker and follow those lines or is it geometric? It's gorgeous! I would love to know how and what the quilting pattern is.
9 comments:
So beautiful!
That is gorgeous! I have never learned how to quilt, but I definitely need to if that's what I could come up with! And I love your pictures of your kiddos. Aiden's personality shows in every picture you take of him! I love that guy! Hilarious!
Wow, you are amazing!
So beautiful Crystal! She's gonna adore that!
I think the best part of the quilt is that dad helped (he did, right?). I don't know too many men who would quilt...and admit it! It looks great!
Wow, that is one beautiful quilt, but an even more beautiful girl! I love those pictures you posted of her. Who took them for you? Also my prays and thoughts are with you and your family this month, and up coming week. What a beautiful gift to be able to hold her knowing she just said good-bye to Shane. She must of brought down a lot of hugs and kisses for you from him. God bless.
Hi Wendy...doesn't look like we are invited to see your blog...I was gonna' comment to you there, but I hope you check this (and give us an invitation to your blog :) ). Steve DID help with that quilt. Technically, it is his gift to his little girl. He chose the patterns, chose the fabrics, cut and sewed each piece together. I appliqued the flowers and quilted it. I have one I want to do for her, but it is very intense. Maybe we'll see it up in a few months here! :) I have a good husband...interested in what I am interested in because he chose to be....that's pretty neat!
I know I said thank you once Krystal...but thank you a million times over again! You are an angel!
I LOVE IT!!! What pattern did you hand quilt? Did you draw it on with washable marker and follow those lines or is it geometric? It's gorgeous! I would love to know how and what the quilting pattern is.
Post a Comment