Beautiful Santana--
I sit here, on the day of your WEDDING, and think of the wonderful light you must be to all around you at this very moment. My phone had been charging through the morning, I turned it on, and found I had a message from you. I listened to your beautiful voice and felt so sad that I couldn't be right by your side, but so happy that both Sara and Sunny are with you in the temple, and Mom and Dad anxiously await you--the first to greet you, as you walk down those temple stairs and out into the world--a married woman! It is simply a miracle that both Sara and Sunny are right there with you, a miracle indeed. I remember sitting with you 8 years ago; We went to McDonalds (we had our fair share of fast food together!), and I told you all about the Plan of Salvation. Your eyes glowed with a mist of tears as I told you who you were and why you are here. You told me that you felt something different that day...and from then, you had determined your destiny! I have never seen someone take hold of the gospel as firmly and quickly as you did. Now, in your pure white gown, you venture into an AMAZING JOURNEY....it will be full of happiness with a hint of sorrow to teach you of the great blessing that it truly is! You are BEAUTY....you are JOY....you are a beaming LIGHT...you are a WOMAN, a WIFE, a DAUGHTER, someday a MOTHER, and always my SISTER!
I LOVE YOU!!!
Crystal
2 comments:
That was so sweet Crystal . . .
I LOVE reading your blogs Crystal!! You have such a beautiful spirit which shows in your writing. I am SOO grateful to know you and to feel your love for your Savior. You truly touch the lives of others!! Thank you!
Post a Comment