Sunday, March 22, 2009

What Are YOU Grateful For?

Tonight Connor prayed in complete honesty and sincere thought...
"Heavenly Father, I am grateful that when Daddy was at first brushing my teeth tonight that it fell out, and it was all because I banged it with my knee when I was wrestling tonight.  In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."
Gotta love the boys!  I love how he had to explain the wrestling to Heavenly Father--he spoke to the Lord like we all should, anxious to explain the events of the day!  He made me laugh so hard!
Now remember Aiden's fall in "The Bus Stop Chronicles"?  Well, I noticed his front tooth is turning blackish!  URGHH!!!  Either it's trying to heal or it's dying...thank goodness for baby teeth!
I spy with my "little" eye, a tiny gift from a BIG brother's heart!  Yep, while Miss Lydia slept, Aiden slipped a mini car next to her.  Perhaps she received the honor of the tiniest car we own because she is a babe!  Of course, it had to be Lightening McQueen--nothing but the best for a lovely girl!

3 comments:

Krystal said...

What a sweet little boy! It is always so cute to watch/listen to little children pray. Beside the sound of a babies first cry I really don't think there is anything more beautiful to hear. Looks like the rest of the kids are doing good. They are all so adorable! By the way the pictures of the boys playing pirates makes me laugh. They look like best friends. So cute!

Sara said...

Connor is so cute. Aiden is sweet. Lydia is beautiful and precious. I wish I had seen her in her church dress today! bummer. I can't believe Connor's tooth fell out! He's getting so big!

Zac and Kaylan said...

Isn't it funny how kids want to give things to their little siblings when they are sleeping? Haley is infamous for this in our house. She has gotten better about not going into the room when Kori is sleeping but when we first brought Kori home she would run into the bedroom, throw a toy, blanket, burb cloth, etc. into the bassinet and we would have to run in and check to make sure nothing was covering poor Kori. I have a cute pic of Haley crawling into bed with Kori one morning. Love it!