
Lydia had her 2 month check up yesterday--aside form the dreadful shots that left her screaming and then whimpering through the remainder of the day, we found that she is still a BIG girl! You can tell by looking at her that she is abnormally long, and for a 5'2" Mommy, that is quite strange! She measured in at 24 and 3/4 inches--yep, she's not even in the charts!!! She weighed 12 pounds, definitely in the charts there (about 75th percentile). Why do we Mommies glory in telling everyone how big our babies are? Perhaps because of the miracle that allows her to grow so strong and healthy, and the honor we have in watching them grow day by day! What a precious gift!
4 comments:
She's precious Crystal! So Sweet! I love telling people how big my babies are. Like right now my 8 month Luke is tipping the scale at 21lbs! Chubby,chubby! :)
That's amazing Crystal. I think Lucy will be tall too. She feels pretty crammed in there right now, at least. Lydia is so precious and a sweet little pea no matter how long she is.
I think she is lovely!
What a beauty! I totally know what you mean about the joy that comes from sharing baby stats and little moments.
Post a Comment