Thursday, August 23, 2012

A Summary of our Warrior Day!

The previous 2 you tube posts go hand in hand with this blog picture summary!  I AM the next American Ninja Warrior...my competition would have to be the most Beautiful Connor, I'd say!

My eyelashes were being"admired" last week...that was the point of this picture!

We took this day away as a family to simply ENJOY being KIDS with our kids!  I love running around the park with them.  On this particular day, I was SOOOO hot, so I took my place in the shade on one of the equipment pieces.  Maya was fighting for her place amongst the shade as well...
Can you tell?

That's my husband...looking cool...
And sneaking in on MY picture with my baby girl!  Funny!
Aiden, my little prisoner....boy, if I had my way, I'd lock you up my entire life just to have your sweet cuddles and laughter.  Until you're 19 of course...then you'll need to go serve the Lord!
We went to Walmart afterwards, and my boys decided it'd be a great idea to ride bikes down the aisles....
Only after the example of their mother, of course!
Oh, I had so much fun pretending this bike was mine!!!




No comments: