Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Little Bit of This!

Miss Lydia:

She's the bravest little gal I have yet to meet.  She even picked up this "bug" one morning before anyone but she and I were awake, starting the laundry, packinglunches, and planning out our crazy day.  In her hands was the result of her "catch"; since I was too busy to catch it, I just listened from afar as she said, "Mommy, there's a bug.  That's okay, I will get it!"  I convinced her to save it for the boys to see...I think they would like to have this particular "bug"!
The neighbors caught up with us and sold us their tiny bike, outgrown, for a small price, and now my Lydia is riding a bike on her own!  She is catching on so well!  I was told that the streamers were taken off of the new bike and so graciously given to Lydia...she loves them!!!

And as always, she resembles me more and more every single day! 

Miss Maya:

This little princess is growing up so fast.  She walks around the house answering, "Ya!" to all the little questions thrown her way.
"Maya, do you want to eat?"...."Ya"
"Maya, do you want to go for a run?"..."Ya"
"Maya, do you want hot cocoa?"...."Ya"

Speaking of hot cocoa...her "H" sounds like she would be a good french woman as hacks out her words with a flemmy accent in the back of her throat. 


Beautiful Connor and his Daddy:
I am so proud of this little...big...guy!  He just earned his Bob Cat award in scouts this past week.  He pinned the token of his reward onto me, as I have won a prize too, and gladly accepted his patch that will be sewn to a uniform once that uniform is his!  He and his Daddy worked on the rocket derby together resulting in a pretty awesome creation!

I love scouts!  I find myself saying, "DO YOUR BEST!" to my boys constantly!

This is Connor and his scouts leader...Tammy!







Angel Aiden:
Now, you can see why and how he lives up to his sweet name!  Aiden made me a heart out of his pop tart the other day after school!
  
I LOVE THIS ANGEL!
As for me...I'm busy making motivational winter running pieces!  This has pulled me through some chilly mornings out here!  I can even throw it on and hide the bad bed hair!  Love it!

2 comments:

TulsaT said...

super cute, if you market them right, people will buy them up! I could actually use about 6 for friends here that are avid runners.

Let me know if you're interested in making and selling cause I'm interested in buying and gifting.

Sunny said...

That's a good idea...and I'm still waiting for mine, just chalk it up to an advertising expense. :) I'll wear it everywhere for you!! You have such wonderful kiddos- I love that I'm near you and have gotten to know them...there's definitely a plan for everyone!