Miss Lydia turned two this past week--on the 20th!


I dressed her in frilly princess clothes, and she accessorized with her brothers items around the house!
I enjoyed her ALL DAY LONG!!!
Her aunts came by and gave her a crown, skirt, jewelry, and shoes!
Then Mimi marched in--literally--with even more beautiful clothes! She then marched back out...all the way down the driveway to her car, saluting us dozens of times! The boys were in heaven with her silliness!
The boys labored over the princess!

And she gave us priceless expressions for every gift! Her favorite happened to be a book I got her...a blank book for her to draw in! She gasped and said, "My book!" She adores her brothers and has taken to drawing because of them!
She fed Daddy cake...because she's not the biggest fan!
And hugged her Dora goodnight at the end of a long day!
She is a touch of heaven to us. At two...
Lydia loves baby dolls and even went to the extent of picking out a Birthday present for herself today--it just so happened to be a "Happy Birthday" singing Dora the Explorer (which she doesn't watch!). But as soon as she held it in the shopping cart, she stroked Dora's bangs and said, "priddy"!
She is a fan of shoes...especially high heels! Hers...or mine, it's all the same to her!
She knows when we are talking about her, and responds appropriately! As I gave her a bath tonight, I told her, "You are so beautiful Lydia!" to which she replied, "I are bootifull!"
She seems to prefer Lydia over Liddy! If I tell her "Thank you Liddy", she responds "Thank you Lydia!"
She loves necklaces and bracelets....and makeup--lots of makeup, and purses!
Her favorite food is yogurt, but she can down 2 full pieces of lemon pepper fish! Her favorite morning food is butter toast and hot cocoa....which she rarely drinks, but has to have to be just like me.
She loves her brothers and wears their hats, batman belts, and masks when they are at school...along with her heels, necklaces, and dresses!
She is fighting naps, and I am giving in to the fight peacefully...you do that after 5!
She is CONSTANTLY eating something...mostly Cheetos and yogurt!
And she is simply perfect, a breath of fresh air to the long hard days we often face.
I love you Miss Lydia...two too fast!
3 comments:
Devon McMaster Linn I can't believe she's TWO! She is such a beautiful girl!
January 20 at 8:19pm
Sara Fultz she's so pretty!
January 20 at 8:24pm
Sandy Fultz It was so cute to hear her little voice. Hope she had fun today. Good talking to you, Steve, and the boys also. Happy birthday, Miss Lydia! Love you!
January 20 at 9:00pm
Chaleace Potter Popolis Aww...she is a little princess! Wish we could get Lydia & Breck together!
January 20 at 9:14pm
Donna M. Vener Need your address for her BD card and gift ti voglio bene
January 21 at 6:46am
Sara, from Facebook, said: Happy Birthday Lydia! I can't believe I helped deliver that beautiful angel 2 years ago--what an honor, Crys. I love you. January 20 at 8:38am
Crystal Shield-Fultz How sweet of you! It was one for the books!
January 20 at 7:34pm
Stephen Fultz You made a good nurse. I was so glad to have your help. That was quite a special entry into this world!
January 21 at 9:44pm
Sara Fultz Thank you, Steve . . . I was honored to help. Love you.
January 21 at 10:16pm
More facebook comments on videos I posted of her singing Happy Birffay to herself!
Sara Fultz Aw, it's so good to hear and see you two! She is the best age.
January 20 at 8:27pm
Sandy Fultz Simply irresistible. Great singing - both of you.
January 20 at 9:03pm
Krystal Parkin Skinner So sweet! happy birthday princess! is she really two already? she is so precious. January 20 at 9:23pm
Stephen Fultz Love it! I missed her today, but she was in good hands!
January 20 at 10:17pm
Crystal Yost Burch Oh how precious!! She is a doll!!! Happy Birthday Lydia! January 20 at 10:28pm
Donna Battis Wow, time flies when working hard!!! Happy Birthday, Miss Lydia! I can remember when you were born, little lady! xoxoxox May your day be filled with all that is precious and of course, Princess Cake!!!!! January 21 at 4:16am
Post a Comment