Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My Children, Gaining Ground on Momma!


My children are growing like weeds!
E-Hem...I am too, but for sad and unfortunate reasons!
But seriously, I went to take out the trash and saw Connor's shoes there by the door.  I slid them on and they fit, perfectly!!!  He recently got a pair of heelies, and now I want some, since I know they will fit.

They say boys grow out of hugging and loving their mothers...
i am determined to keep that alive in our home.  I want them to love and hug me so that they will in turn be the husbands that their sweet wives will deserve, one day!  A man will eventually treat his wife in the manner he continues to treat his Mother...and they adore me at this rate!
Aside from them gaining ground on my height, hand and foot size...but not the weight....grrr...if my body stayed it's natural way (without disease), they'd be there too...they are gaining strength to match me as well.  Connor was a tough fight, but I still conquered him!

Aiden was actually a tougher fight...but I indeed won again!!!


Lest we forget, not only did Aiden have a baptism recently...he had a wonderful Birthday...that and more of my journey with health obstacles to come...

For now, enjoy the image of my beautiful Aiden, the morning and afternoon of his special day!  He IS one amazing and good hearted boy!  Aiden, Obii, Hi-Def, and the list goes on...
I will pay tribute to your fun 8th next time!  


No comments: