I admit...my children amaze me! To some, a large family is ridiculous, expensive, stressful, and even by words I've heard...irresponsible. To me, a large family allows every member an opportunity to grow and become more intricately carved gems; they are capable of enduring better, for they know how to patiently handle and love so many different personalities in a home.
As I was putting the girls to bed tonight the boys inched into the girl's room. Instead of asking them to leave in order to avoid the distractions they surely offer, I decided to let them stay. Before I knew it, Maya was being read to by Connor with hi fives flying left and right. He even keyed in on her favorite colors and emphasized the purple EVERYTHING that they found ...just for her!
Within minutes, both boys were hugging and kissing the girls goodnight, commending them for how good they are being as they go to bed for me!


1 comment:
I am so cute in these pictures!!
Post a Comment