My dear little Miss Lydia...
You are four, and with it has come a new level of "girliness".
You love painted nails, Make-up, and hair-dos
But you love down hair-dos, no ponty tails or braids!
You have adored Tinker Bell all year with a slight attachment to Dora.
You LOVE the carebears
Your favorite color WAS pink, and at this party you intriguingly changed it to blue when you heard me tell your cousin Chloe that MY favorite color is blue!
Your favorite color is BLUE!
Your favorite song is "I am a Child of God" or "Jesus Loves Me" with "Twinkle Twinkle" coming in very close to both!
Your favorite food is ham and cheese hot pockets
Your favorite ice cream is cookies and cream
You have developed a sweet motherly disposition.
You love super hugs...sometimes I fear I'll break your bones
You sing...a lot, I've caught you adoring your pretty features in front of the mirror, singing away!
You prefer Mommy bur are far better behaved for Daddy!
You have had me worried for months that I've messed up because your Mommy tantrums look bizarrely familiar to things I've seen (as a nurse).
You've reminded me that having a mommy who is a nurse is not always a good thing!
You speak of Jesus all the time, and ask when He will come again.
You mourn your brothers passing, a brother you have never met in this life, and can't wait to see him "come back" with Jesus someday.
And you have stolen my heart again!
You had a preschool party that was a few days before your Birthday...and it was so much fun for you to be adored!
Your Auntie Sunny had it at her place after pre-school. She made you feel so special.
Your actual birthday fell on a Sunday...and you were equally adored by your Primary teacher.
We had a surprise for you, but it was something you had wanted forever, but couldn't have until now! (luckily I had lots of gift cards to do the buying!)
Your sweet sister Maya wore clonkers into the Mall...I just allowed her sweet silliness to shine!
You were delightfully surprised and went straight to what you deem a carebear which you've eyed for a long time now! Before we got to build a bear, you looked at me and asked, in a sweet whisper, "Are you buying me a new outfit?"
Then we stoped at Mimi's house to celebrate for the second time with cupcakes, candle blowing, and a sweet book read straight from Mimi's recorded voice!
At home, we had ham and cheese hot pockets and cookies and cream ice cream with cake...all your favorite foods this year!
And you received a new outfit AND the cinderella doll which has become your favorite Princess, for now!
You are 4 my dear...I loved you at birth
I loved you at 1
I began "super" loving all my children when you were 2
It continued at 3
And at 4 I love you beyond what I can comprehend myself!
Hence we bear children...to understand the magnitude of a Father and Mother's love!
You ARE a Princess to the Most High, my dear!





















No comments:
Post a Comment