Saturday, July 24, 2010

Little Overboard!

Well, I thought I would scrapbook and post all at once! My techniques are not fabulous, but I'm not too skilled quite yet--don't laugh! While Steve was gone, the messes multiplied, as they usually do, but I felt like I had to work at a speedy pace to get things cleaned up! Lydia and Maya were very demanding all three days!
I enjoyed my kiddos--the boys got a little out of control today since my attention was on the girls...completely, but tomorrow is a new day for DISCIPLINE!
And Miss Lydia got caught in the act of standing bravely in that chair; she is a cutie, I'd have to say! Too brave for me...gets the heart pumping!
And lovely Maya remained lovely while Daddy was gone...just got a little more chunk to her!
We are happy to have Daddy home...and thrilled for the next adventure in life!
P.S. Daddy is our new NICU nurse ;)

5 comments:

Sara said...

I'm in love with the first one, and oh my gosh Maya is so adorable! Lydia is just a doll, too.

Ali Andrus said...

Beautiful little girls! Congrats on the new job Steve! I can't think of any other position that would be more perfectly suiting for your nature! We wish you all the best in NM! And we cant' wait to have you just a handful of hours away!!! love you guys!

Ashley Sullenger said...

Congrats on the job that is wonderful! Those future kids that need you in the hospital will be so blessed! I'm so grateful that people like you can be nurses. While at PCMC I thought over and over again that I could never handle such a job. Good luck with the move!

Steve said...

Thank you for your love and support. We can't wait to be closer to our western friends! We hope to make some treks to AZ and UT when time and money allow. I am so excited about the opportunity that is before us. I will primarily be in the NICU, but was told I will float to PICU and Pediatrics about once a month as needed. I hope to be able to offer some peace and hope along with my duties required as a nurse. I will be praying everyday for the Lord's guidance. It is such a gift to be working with such valiant spirits and with the newness of life that will be my patients. Ashley, you never know, you might be the perfect nurse, but no matter what you are an amazing mother. As you now know, you are stronger than you think! Babe, you did an amazing job on the digital scrapbooking, especially with your first use of the software and kits. I sure did miss my beautiful wife and kids while I was away for those three days.

Sandy said...

Cute pictures. I see that same Aiden look in Lydia's eyes - and it's scary how she is looking at him in that one shot; could be trouble! Connor LOOKS innocent there. And Maya is beautiful! They grow so quickly.