Maya is approaching her 7 week mark, and I am ashamed to say that I have no clue how big she is--quite big as you can see--but we never made it to a one month appointment. That is a consequence of losing a job and health insurance. Need to find the will to get her somewhere. If payment wasn't due up front I would've added it to our ever growing health care debts. The doctors office seemed pretty careless to the fact that we have already put in $60 of co payments that weren't supposed to be charged. Seems that we just lost $60...money is a touchy thing--once it's out of your hands (even if it wasn't supposed to be) it's gone forever. Kinda like getting a rich man through the eye of the needle being easier than getting him into heaven.
Don't know why I have such a small pic of her in the dress, but I'm too tired to change the size!

Daddy and the boys washed the cars yesterday--perfect day for it too! We've been living in the 90's with 60-70% humidity. Yep, he washed them just in time to take one out to NM and get it all dirty again--gotta love the NM sand! I did say NM...hmm...we'll see if my old home state has anything to offer us!
While they washed, we ran! I love pushing my Miss Lydia in the jogger. It is a huge workout, and a small incline feels like death! I've been running our little loop--exactly a mile long. I'm taking small steps to fitness...gotta save my toe this time around--a mile in this weather (and my body) feels like 10 to my old self.
Now, Lydia can't seem to understand that when I lay the blanket on the floor it's for Maya--she seems to make it to the spot before I have a chance to put Maya down. She crouches down in a strange curled up position, aims her head at the floor and rolls onto it in a crooked somersault fashion--kinda like a strange wrestling move! Gotta love the little "big" sister!
I love having a girl--the necklaces, bracelets, etc...
She found a stash of jewelry one day and started stringing it all on her little body. After coming across the pink bracelet (as she's wearing above), she stripped the yellow ones off and replaced it--truly a girly kinda girl.
Now, this is creepy....for all of you who say she looks just like her Daddy, think again!!!
I'd say otherwise!
3 comments:
She definitely looks like her Momma!! I love your kiddos and can't wait to hold litte Maya again!! She's looks just scrumptious!!
Crystal, I've always seen so much of you in Lydia. I hope it all works out sooner than later--I know how much you desire to be along side your children through their days and nights. NM would be a great place for you all to get some great family support. Love you.
So when you guys hit NM we'd LOVE to have you detour just a bit through Phoenix!!!! We have plenty of room for you guys if you have time for a pit stop!!!! Things have a way of working themselves out.....in time. So often anymore everything seems like a test of patience...You guys are amazing, we love ya!
Post a Comment