This is just an update of sorts. I didn't post many pictures of our "Miss Lydia", as we have lovingly called her. Mommy just had to get some pictures of all of her little features. I just chose this one because of love her tiny hands.
This is another one of our beautiful, little Miss Lydia....
and here is my my beautiful bride. I just had to throw a picture in here because she looks amazing to me!
This picture, along with the one at the top, is from her 1 week old mark.
Here is a picture of Lydia's first bath. She was not too thrilled, so I got it done as quickly as possible.

She stopped crying as soon as we got her in a towel and I held her. She has been the most pleasant baby. She smiles a lot and her eyes just beam with light. She is so wonderful.

...And here is Miss Lydia shortly after her bath; fast asleep.
7 comments:
Congrats guys she is beautiful. Hope all is well. Love Matt & Ali!!
She's beautiful... the baby and the momma!
WOW shes SOO cute! congrats again!
Crystal, you are gorgeous! And, Lydia looks just like your baby pictures. What beautiful princessa's Steve will have in his home. Lucky guy, and lucky Lydia has some older brothers to ward off those teenage boys--I'm sure Shane will take part in her protection too. Love you. See you soon.
what a sweetie! glad to hear all is well and that she is doing well! take care!
love, chaleace & jeremy
Oh my goodness that is a cute and sweet baby! It kinda makes me hungry!:) When do I get to meet here in person!?
What a doll! She is just too cute! I look at how tiny she is and it makes me so sad to think how fast they grow up. My little princess is going to be one this month, wow that is crazy! I bet she loves being held, with all that love you have to give, and to big brothers she will never have to worry about being alone! Have fun with her, she is beautiful!
Post a Comment