Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Eve Eve and Christmas Eve!

On December 23rd, Mimi took us to see the Nutcracker...just the girls and the older kiddos! Sadly, Connor came down with a stomach bug and was unable to attend. Connor was heartbroken, I was, Mimi was...get the point? We still had a blast. I was going on 30 hours without sleep, and I had a few delirious moments during the ballet, but all ended well! Here's me and my Mom, Mimi...like mother, like daughter!
Me and my little Aiden! There was a giant Santa, life like, at the restaurant; Aiden threw us for a loop when he said, "That Santa is freaking me out!" It's good to have a little boy influence at an all girl table!
Tana May!
Aunt Sunny and Paula!
Emma, in her golden glory! She was dancing with the ballerinas through the ballet...from one side of her Mommy all the way to the neighboring strangers...tip toes and all! Hmmm...can we say future prima ballerina?


Connor was us waiting for us after the ballet...we surprised him with the Nutcracker from Mimi. Aiden chose the Mouse King...figures!!!
Christmas Eve at Mimi and Papa's house!!!
Daddy worked, but we all enjoyed yummy Mexican food...holiday style! And, at the end of the night, we all had an early Christmas from Mimi and Papa!
There's the woman of the house...Mimi!
Miss Chloe...in her fancy Christmas attire!

The boys...thrilled to have iron man!!!
Beautiful Maya Ruth!
Hungry Maya Ruth!!!
Miss Lydia, loving the magic of Christmas this year!
Especially loving the magic of Mommy's new things...make-up, jewelry!

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Miss Lydia is all girl and a beautiful one at that. I'm sure you have so much fun with both your girls. What a fun day. I've never seen the real play of the nutcracker. Sounds so fun. Mimi's/nanas are the best!