Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The "other side" of Aiden


As Aiden's Birthday approached, he began to fall in love with the "green guy". Grandma caught on quickly and asked our permission to get him the Incredible Hulk ensemble for his special day; we consented, after all, he is only a child once. This is what we got. The sad part....he saw a preview for the new movie coming out and told Daddy, mid stream, "Daddy, turn that off....Daddy turn that off!" Apparently Hulk scared poor little Aiden; the new movie portrays Hulk a little less innocently than the old cartoon. Poor boy!

2 comments:

Cindy-Rae said...

Where did your mom get that? I love it! I hope he doesn't scare himself now!

Sara said...

I keep looking at that picture and the image is so decieving! I can't believe that it is Aiden--I want a costume like that for Hyrum. Tell Aiden aunt Sara luuuuuuvs him!