Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day




Today, I am grateful to have my beautiful wife and two cute boys. I am grateful to be able to share this day with them. I wish Shane could be here too, but I'm sure he is near at times. I look forward to having a little addition to our family soon. I am grateful for that opportunity and the chance to work on being a better father. I am far from ideal, but try hard every day to learn and do a little better. I love my family with all my heart. They are the best gift I could receive on Father's Day. So dad, I guess I am my gift to you and vice versa. Thank you for being a good father; one who has given so much service and love to me and my family. Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

Sara said...

What a sweet post for father's day! You're a wonderful father and husband. You got a good looking wife there too!!!