Monday, December 2, 2013
Happy Birthday "Baby Shane" and Jesus / Shining Stars!
Seven years ago today we welcomed our sweet "Baby Shane" into our family and added our third child and boy! We instantly fell in love with his perfection and I will tell you now, that his mother always knew it. He was a brilliant, shining star! His mother (Crystal) adored him, watched him, loved him, cared so deeply for him, and gave all of herself for his tender care. And as the tender mother that she is, she "kept all these things, and pondered them in her heart", and she knew that he was too lovely to remain in this world. He left our Earthly home just four short months later. There is and will always be a hole in our home and in our hearts, but because of our Lord, Jesus Christ we will see him again. And so on this special day when we give pause and think upon our beautiful, perfect baby boy, we also must remember the reason for the season. We have made it a tradition to set up our Christmas tree with the children and begin celebrating the Christmas season. I am so grateful for the birth, Atonement, and Resurrection of our Lord, as we are able able to therefore live again as well. He is truly our shining star! And because of that and more, our beautiful baby boy lives again too, forever in the presence of our Heavenly Father, and our Savior in the Celestial Glory and Kingdom of God. This is part of God's great plan of happiness for all of His children! And as we will all live again, I pray that we will be worthy to dwell forever in the Lord's glory along with our "Baby Shane". And one day we will, if we prove worthy, be able to raise him up just where we left off (during the Millennium) and have all of those special experiences that parents have with their children. I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior, and that He lives! And though the past couple of days have been filled with many tears, and been difficult emotionally, they have also been filled with moments of explicit joy and peace; the peace that comes through the tender mercies of The Lord and His spirit! Shane's death has had such far a reaching impact on many lives including my own, and I am certain that he continues to have such an impact glorifying our Father in Heaven. I pray that he will be able to continually do so as he furthers the work of saving souls, including hopefully my own and those of my family and loved ones, both here and beyond the grave. I hope that I can mirror those efforts here in this life, as he is undoubtedly obedient in the next. And I hope that this will all be done with my sweet wife by my side; here in this world and into the eternities. May we all be filled with the spirit of CHRIST this "Christ"mas; He is our shining star! We all received a gift that keeps on giving the day He entered this world. All we need do is BELIEVE!!! That little babe, born in a manger, is the saver of souls, king of kings, Lord of Lords! It is He who brings meaning to life and gives hope and promise to all the weary and downtrodden! It is He that can bring us lasting peace and happiness in this world and in the eternities to come. I know there are many who are struggling and suffering during these difficult times we live in, but I believe that is the exact reason we need and have a Savior. Healthy people don't need a doctor and perfect people don't need a Savior, but none of us are perfect which is why Christ came into this world; to save us and heal our broken hearts! I pray that you will all feel the love that your Heavenly Father and our Savior, Jesus Christ have for you and know that I love you too. We are all in this together and He wants us all to return home! If I can help in any way, I would love to be that instrument in The Lord's hands. I pray that we will all feel a renewed sense of connection, family, and love with all mankind this Christmas and into the new year. We can change the world if we just make the choice. This is our year! I believe in the goodness that the people of this world have to offer. We can end suffering and live continually in peace and prosperity, but it must be founded upon the principles of righteousness. We must rid ourselves of hate and be more forgiving of wrongdoings. I hope and pray that my faults will be seen by myself especially and that I will work with The Lord to make them fade from me and turn them into strengths in His service. Happy Birthday Baby Shane and Jesus......and Merry Christmas!!! If anyone has any questions about some of these truths I spoke of and more, please let me know and I would love to discuss them further with you and/or send missionaries to help answer your questions as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment