My children bring so much joy into my life...
The also are asking the gray hairs to come out!
Maya quickly found her way into every nook and corner of this house as soon as we moved in and started packing things away...
Then things slowly started coming out of the cabinets.
See, gray hairs.
I was asking the assistance of the kids this afternoon as I tried to organize and sort items in our sardine packed garage. These kids...every one of them, were put to work, and they loved it. They boys were red faced after their mile bike ride up the hill from the bus stop to our house. They kept their backpacks on as they admired the garage and all of their toys...semi organized, but ready for little hands to attack each piece, misplace the contents of the stuffed boxes and tubs, and find ways to place smiles on each little face as well.
They saw me fast at work, hauling items from the garage to the shed...in the back of the house. The boys quickly begged for a job...so i put them to work. Then Miss Lydia walked in her brother's footsteps, and screamed to have a job....so, again, I put her to work! The boys hauled paint buckets and tools to the shed while Miss Lydia had the privilege of taking sponges! She noticed her "light duty" was nothing compared to her brothers and thew down the sponges as she then grabbed the "grass catcher" from the lawn mower and walked three courageous steps and said, "Iss too heafy!" I laughed and told her to go get her sponges; she retrieved them and fulfilled her duties!
When I was walking around the house towards the back, I saw Connor and Miss Lydia turning the corner to come to the front of the house. Connor had his hand around Miss Lydia's shoulders and was bending down to give her a little kiss...on her binky! Lydia's face was so admiring and Connor's smile was so tender and loving. My heart witnessed such sweet sibling love.
Moments later My Maya walked around me...you see, she was in heaven freely roaming back and forth after her siblings, from the front, to the back...over and over. Mommy was allowing her to be free, and she showed her appreciation; I was bent over pulling a few small weeds I happened to notice on one of my trips to the front of the house. My Maya was sneaking up behind me when I noticed her tiny hand brushing my skin. She then came face to face with me and said, "Mmmmm....MA" which is what she says as she is about to kiss you, and I received a few sweet kisses before she walked away, happy as can be.
I'm thinking things are changing for the good...and everyone is feeling it!
2 comments:
I am so much in love with those kids already....
You're so lucky to have them, Crystal.
Luv ya ^__^
Steve, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here:
Post a Comment