It must be so fun for you to go from blue to pink!!! She is beautiful, and so tiny. What a lucky girl to have all those kisses from her big brother! What a precious gift to watch your children love one another. Sounds like you're having tons of fun with her, Enjoy!
Oh she's beautiful. I can't believe what a crazy way she decided to come into this earth! Guess she's an "on her terms" kinda girl. So cute. Congratulations!
Wow!!!! Pink works great for you guys...she is beautiful!! Congratulations, I wish I could hold her. I love checking in on you, keep in touch. We love and miss you!
6 comments:
oh my dear. she's so pretty and dainty.
It must be so fun for you to go from blue to pink!!! She is beautiful, and so tiny. What a lucky girl to have all those kisses from her big brother! What a precious gift to watch your children love one another. Sounds like you're having tons of fun with her, Enjoy!
Oh she's beautiful. I can't believe what a crazy way she decided to come into this earth! Guess she's an "on her terms" kinda girl. So cute. Congratulations!
Pink is her color. So cute!
She is so cute! I bet you are having so much fun with a little girl and all the pink and purple! I can only imagine.
Wow!!!! Pink works great for you guys...she is beautiful!! Congratulations, I wish I could hold her. I love checking in on you, keep in touch. We love and miss you!
Post a Comment