This was the only thing keeping me awake tonight. Actually, I am chronically falling asleep unexpectedly...and I will leave that for another post. I have never heard this original song, but I heard a little portion on a singing competition and thought, hmmm...sounds fun to sing. No, I cannot relate to it because I never drank liquor or made out in mustangs (haha) BUT I did meet my husband shortly after high school and he WAS NOT the one that got away!!! HEHE!!! Lucky ME!!!
Crystal - you are absolutely a beautiful person. Thank you for the song. Your husband is very lucky - and you are as well. What a precious family you are. Great BlogSpot.
1 comment:
Crystal - you are absolutely a beautiful person. Thank you for the song. Your husband is very lucky - and you are as well. What a precious family you are. Great BlogSpot.
RETA@ http://evenhaazer.blogspot.com
Post a Comment