Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Never Before, But This Time I Cried!

Well, Miss Lydia came into this world on her own time and in her own special way! It was an experience like no other to deliver our first girl at home. There was a special bond for me from birth with my little girl. I am so grateful that she is a part of our family. She has brightened our home. The last 16 months have been quite a journey and little Miss Lydia has truly been a lovely part of it all. Here is a quick snapshot of that time in pictures.





























As I lay my little girl down for bed tonight, I wept at the thought of her becoming a big sister; of growing up. I have never done that before with the anticipation of another baby, but that bond with my little girl has been special to me. Our little girl loves to walk and I know those little feet are going to take her places! She cannot be held back, yet she loves to be held! Someday our caterpillar will be a butterfly and fly away. I hope our little princesa loves being a big sister. Lydia is filled with love, and I know she will do great. I look forward to adding another daughter of God to our home. They have an amazing mother to follow. Here's to you Miss Lydia, and to a safe and healthy entry to our Maya Ruth in the morning!

1 comment:

TulsaT said...

What a beautiful post. Such sweet words and so heartfelt. Lydia and Maya are so lucky.