Thursday, January 7, 2010

Great Video to our Democrat Leaders Who Promised Hope!

A friend posted this video on my Facebook page today. I love the message. I think it should go for both parties, but I agree with the premise that the Democrats promised hope and change and all we have gotten from them is change. The change they have brought is taking us far from the principles and beliefs that we have as Americans (I believe most don't support this garbage anyway). It is time we show them the door. It seems a little odd that so many of the Democrats are jumping ship all of the sudden. I don't know that I am ready to trust the Republicans who may take their place. Whoever it is, they need to be with us, the American people, 100%. No more double talk! Anyway, here is the video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiyqvuTxaEs . I could go on all day with this stuff, but I will spare you. We will do another family post soon!

No comments: