Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Ups and Downs of Life

Well, it took a few days to post our Saturday adventure pictures, but here they are...




As for the ups of life...we have these beautiful children! Yes, they are busy as ever, but they are ours, and we are grateful for that. I guess (even through the sickness) I can say we have another little one on the way who is being called "Ferb" by Aiden. Aiden even says that we are going to have another baby and call him "Phineas". I don't know about either of those statements.
Another up...Connor is developing a love for our country as he named Veterans Day as one of his favorite holidays to me recently.
These two boys wake on Saturday morning, stay in their room, and Connor reads books to Aiden--I would have to call that a huge UP!!!
This guy (above) is getting use to the life of a stay at home Dad--NOT what we intended. Yet, I find myself grateful that our kids are in his hands while I am gone for my long 12 hour shifts. Yet, I do pray that something will take it's turn in the next 5 weeks when I move to my night shifts. So, there you have it--the down in our life right now--Steve is unemployed. We have started another very challenging time in our life.
But at least we have her! :)

3 comments:

Chell said...

Oh no so sorry to hear about the unemployment. Hang in there!!

Sunny said...

Hey Guys, We're so sorry for your hardship. You're the last people who need anymore hardship. We hope and pray that things get better and you're able to take a deep breath and relax a little in the near future. I guess we don't fully understand the hardships we're given, but we are here for you in whatever you need... We love you!!

Krystal said...

I am so sorry. If I've learned anything in this life it is that it's full of ups and downs. I wish I could say it would all be over. Once you've faced the pain, sadness, hurt, and hard times you get nothing but blue skies. I guess thats why we have each other and the lord. He is the only one who truly knows us and the road we walk. Trust in him. Hold on to his love, and remember their our people praying for you daily. We will keep you in our prays. So sorry. You right about another thing...you do have some cute, sweet, and adorable kids, so hold them close when the days seem to hard to understand. Peace will come, it will come.